The 2017/2018 Scholarship applications will be available in the Spring semester. Please click on the links below to access applications.
You can also pick up a hard copy at the following locations:
- Financial Aid Office
- Student Activities Office
- Disability Support Services
The deadline for the majority of scholarships is Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
Please turn them in to the Financial Aid Office at the Charlestown Campus. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Students applying for scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year must be:
- Matriculated and enrolled full time (12 credits or more) at BHCC at the time of application, unless otherwise noted in the scholarship eligibility criteria;
- Attending BHCC during the Spring 2017 semester;
- Have no In-Progress (IP) grades at the time of the scholarship application deadline; and,
- Have earned the minimum number of credits and/or cumulative GPA as specified for each scholarship.
When scholarship eligibility criteria require a minimum number of credits or grade point average earned, only college level courses (numbered 100 and above) taken at Bunker Hill Community College and applicable toward a degree or certificate program will be considered.