Due to construction, access to lots 1-4 is limited to the Rutherford Avenue entrance between student lots 1 and 2. To access lots 3 and 4, including visitor parking, turn right at the entrance and follow the access road.
Parking Permits for Spring 2017
Parking permits are required for all Bunker Hill Community College parking areas at all times.
Vehicles parked in the parking lots without a current valid permit will be ticketed and/or towed as appropriate. There are no warning notices given. All violators will be ticketed and/or towed from the first offense. All unpaid tickets will be sent to the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
Parking on the BHCC campus and in the parking lot areas is restricted to permit holders only! Bunker Hill Community College is not responsible for any damages and/or theft of any vehicle. To prevent any damages or thefts, do not leave valuable items visible in your vehicle at any given time. Double check that all doors are locked and secured at all times.
Permits are available for purchase early, at anytime, without waiting in line, by going online to https://selfservice.bhcc.edu/Student/Finance
When purchasing online, please print the confirmation email and place the copy on the dashboard on the driver’s side of the vehicle, until the permit is received in the mail.
Permits will be mailed after January 24, 2017, at the end of Add/Drop Schedule,
Login and click on Purchase a parking permit. Complete the application form and payment. Permits will be mailed to the address entered on the application. Be sure to enter your address correctly - we are not responsible for lost or stolen permits
In addition to being available on-line, permits will also be available for purchase on January 30, 2017 at the Student Payment Office, Room B-219.
Please note: Payments by Credit and debit card at the window incurs a 2% percent vendor service fee with a minimum of $1.00 whichever is greater.
The Student Payment Office hours are Monday – Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., and Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PERMITS MUST BE PURCHASED BY:
February 17, 2017
Campus Police will start to tag Lots #1 and #2 on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.
Permits will only be issued to registered students for the Spring 2017 semester upon their presentation of:
- A current driver’s license.
- The current registration for the vehicle to be parked.
- A completed student parking permit application.
- Payment in the amount of $30.00 for a semester permit.
- Postal or Bank Money Order, Certified, Personal Check, American Express Master Card, Discover and Visa will be accepted.
- Only one permit per student will be issued.
- Students whose accounts are in default will not be issued a permit.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen permits.
- A replacement permit will not be issued free of charge.
- The issuance of a permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- The permit is a license to park if space is available.
The cost to replace a permit is $50.00.
However, if one of the following is presented the cost is $30.00.
- Remainder/remnant of original issued permit.
- Proof of sale or theft of the vehicle.
- Proof of replacement of the vehicle’s front windshield.
HOW TO APPLY THE STICKER
- Be sure that the permit you are about to place on your car is the one issued for that vehicle.
- Parking permit stickers are not transferable.
- Each vehicle will have an individual, unique permit number. These numbers will be periodically checked and verified to BHCC parking permit-auto registration list.
- Remove ALL expired BHCC parking permits stickers from your vehicle.
- Permits are to be placed on the bottom-left front windshield (driver’s side).
- Peel off protective paper cover and stick to window. Use the paper you have just removed to rub the back of the sticker. This will remove air bubbles and securely fasten the sticker to the glass.
Day Permit: BHCC parking lots #1 and #2 (student lots) are available for day students parking from 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Evening Permit: BHCC parking lots #1 and #2 (student lots) are available for evening students parking from 1:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Visitor Parking: Designated “VISITOR PARKING ONE HOUR ONLY” areas in lot #4 (B building) are for the official visitors of BHCC. Vehicles bearing any of the BHCC current permits found in this area will be ticketed and/or towed.
Parking spaces at the College are at a premium; as a result, abuse or misuse of a parking permit sticker will cause revocation of the permit, privilege of parking on the campus the appropriate College Officer will be notified.
Overnight parking is prohibited within any BHCC parking area.
Fees collected for permits are applied to the snow clearance, parking lot personnel, record keeping, limited lot repair, and maintenance.
Student may park in BHCC parking lots #1 and #2 only.