Office of Internship Programs
Do you want to build your skills, knowledge and confidence in a real-world setting?
Do you want career experience and the chance to work with professionals in your field?
Do you have time to intern at least 10-15 hours a week for at least 12 weeks?
If so, you might be interested in one of BHCC’s internship programs.
How to begin your BHCC Internship:
- Plan ahead for your academic internship. Discover if a three-credit internship course is included in your major. Review eligibility and course pre-requisites.
- Determine your schedule for the semester. Do you have a course load that would allow you to dedicate time to an internship?
- Explore opportunities online for ideas of where to intern. Find resources to help prepare and apply for your internship.
- Learn about paid STEM research internships and the Learn and Earn internship program.
- Take advantage of the multiple Career Development and Internship information sessions.
- Receive mentoring and support for your career goals. Internships are offered each semester for current BHCC students.