Students taking fall 2015 courses, may begin registering online for spring 2016 courses at 8:30a.m. on Monday, November 9, 2015.
Newly accepted students will receive information about orientation, advising and registration in their acceptance materials.
Open registration opens for all other students on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 8:30a.m..
All Students Registering for Classes MUST:
- Show a government issued photo ID - BHCC ID card, passport, driver's license, state ID card, or resident alien card, if registering in person;
- Provide or have provided a completed Application for Massachusetts In-State Tuition form or have applied to the College online and certified eligibility to receive the in-state tuition rate, and
- Provide proof of meeting course prerequisites by either:
- Placement Testing;
- Completion of appropriate BHCC coursework; or
- Providing a transcript from another accredited institution verifying completion of appropriate coursework with a passing grade (to be exempt from the reading and English placement test, students must show completion of a college level English composition course with a final grade of C or higher; to be exempt from the math placement test, students must show completion of a college level math course with a final grade of C or higher)
At the time of registration, students must choose one of the following payment options: