International Forms

The Guide to Admissions outlines the requirements for students who wish to attend Bunker Hill Community College on student (F-1) visas.

The following forms are required for the application process. They may be downloaded directly from this site using the links:

Please fill out all forms completely before submitting them for admission to the International Center.

Additional Resources

Bunker Hill Community College provides assistance to students who have completed secondary school but do not meet the college's English proficiency requirement through EC Language School – Boston. Students at EC Language School – Boston will receive an I-20 form indicating they have been conditionally admitted to Bunker Hill Community College and will transfer to Bunker Hill upon achieving English proficiency.

***The health insurance amount should be $1,603 and the total academic year amount should be $21,054