Men's Soccer News
Bunker Hill Mens Soccer Success
- 2010, 2012, 2013 National Tournament Quarter-Finalist
- 2012 Semi Final (Final Four) in the National Junior College Tournament
- 2010, 2012, 2013 NJCAA Region 21 Champions
- 2009-2013 Top Ten National Ranking
- 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 conference champions
- 2009, 2011, and 2012 MCCAC State Champions
- 2009 and 2010 Team sportsmanship award
- 2008, 2009, 2010, 201, 2013 NJCAA Region XXI Coach of the Year
- 2010 NJCAA District Coach of the Year
- 2009-2013 At least three to six players named to All Region Team every year
- 2009, 2010, 2011, each year NJCAA and NSCAA All American Player
- 2012 Two players named to the NJCAA and NSCAA All American Team
The Bunker Hill Community College men’s soccer team has won the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Division III regional championship. The team is now competing in the national Division III championships. Read the Men's Soccer “Web Story” at right for more details.
For more Information about practices and try-outs, please fill out the Prospective Athletic Form, contact the Athletics department at 617-228-2253, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Head Coach: Scott Benjamin
Coach Benjamin took the helm for Bunker Hill Community College in fall of 2002.
Asst. Coach: Diego Ettedugi
Asst. Coach: Jonathan Takano