Men's Soccer News
Bunker Hill Mens Soccer Success
- 2015 National Tournament Finalist
- 2012 Semi Final (Final Four) in the National Junior College Tournament
- 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 National Tournament Quarter-Finalist
- 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 NJCAA Region 21 Champions
- 2009-2015 Top Ten National Ranking
- 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 conference champions
- 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 MCCAC State Champions
- 2009 and 2010 Team sportsmanship award
- 2008, 2009, 2010, 201, 2013, 2014, 2015 NJCAA Region XXI Coach of the Year
- 2010, 2015 NJCAA District Coach of the Year
- 2009-2015 At least three to six players named to All Region Team every year
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 each year NJCAA and NSCAA All American Player
- 2012, 2014 Two players named to the NJCAA and NSCAA All American Team
- 2015 One player named to the NJCAA and NSCAA All American Team
The Bunker Hill Community College men’s soccer team has won the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Division III regional championship. Earning a direct bid to the NJCAA National Championship Tournament, the team finished as runner-up with a #2 national ranking. Read the Men's Soccer “Web Story” at right for more details.
For more Information about practices and try-outs, please fill out the Prospective Athletic Form, contact the Athletics department at 617-228-2253, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Head Coach: Scott Benjamin
Coach Benjamin took the helm for Bunker Hill Community College in fall of 2002.
Asst. Coach: Diego Ettedugi