Community Center for Entrepreneurship
The Community Center for Entrepreneurship (CCE) at Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) is a resource center that promotes the understanding and growth of entrepreneurial opportunities and supports our students, alumni and surrounding community. In order to accomplish these goals, the CCE has embarked on the following initiatives:
- Free workshops and seminars: Past topics include: Going Green Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Profitability, Legal Implications for Entrepreneurs, and Marketing on a Shoestring
- Coaching for aspiring entrepreneurs: The CCE works directly with aspiring entrepreneurs to help them develop business plans, identify customer segments, and work on financing issues.
- Networking with local small business organizations: The CCE works with other organizations to build a broad network of contacts that can support entrepreneurs as they prepare to launch or grow their businesses. This approach also helps to increase collaboration amongst entrepreneurs in the Boston area.
- Internship Programs: The CCE offers internship programs for BHCC students. We also offer interns from other colleges the opportunity to work with us and develop our programs.
- Informational materials and software: The CCE offers research materials both online and in our physical space on campus. We also offer state-of-the-art “Business Plan Development” software in our center on campus.
- National entrepreneurial activities: Participation in National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE) events and Global Entrepreneurship Week events.
- Proud to be an official outreach site for the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network.
The CCE offers continuous support and education for our students, alumni and community members embarking on entrepreneurial activities. Entrepreneurs may make appointments to visit the campus in person for help to jumpstart their businesses.