Bunker Hill Community College offers translations of the content on bhcc.edu through the Google Translate web translator (translate.google.com). Because Google Translate is an external website, BHCC does not control the quality or accuracy of translated content. This may result in inaccurate translated text, or other errors in images and the general appearance of translated pages.
However, you can report incorrect or substandard translations and contribute better translations using Google Translate.
- First, hover over and click on any text containing an error. A pop up box should appear.
- Next, click “Contribute a better translation”.
- Double click the area of the pop up that reads “Click a word for alternative translations, or double-click to edit directly.”
- Make your edits directly to the text in the text box.
- Finally, press Contribute to contribute your suggested edits.
Please note that BHCC does not control the process by which contributed translations are incorporated into the Google web translator nor can we guarantee once you click on a link to visit a site outside bhcc.edu that the web translator will translate correctly or even function at all.