Summer Transition Program
Join BHCC this fall as a new, transfer, or readmitted student and get a head start this summer at no cost to you!
Launched in 2012, the Summer Transition Program enables entering students with an assessed need for developmental English or math coursework to receive intensive instruction and review, in order to progress through developmental levels prior to fall entry. The program consists of:
- Bridge Courses – Courses in developmental reading/writing and math. Bridge classes enable students to benefit from intensive instruction over the summer so that they can progress to college-level or upper developmental level courses in the fall.
- Additional Support - Students will have access to embedded tutoring, ACE Mentors, and ongoing workshops over the summer.
Summer Transition Program Checklist
To qualify for the Summer Transition Program, applicants must be accepted to BHCC as new, readmitted or transfer students.
- Apply to BHCC: bhcc.edu/admissions/applynow
- Take placement test: bhcc.edu/assessment
- Contact email@example.com to register or for more information.
Summer 2022 Schedule
June 6 - August 25
Lecture & Remote*
July 19 - August 25
9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
July 18 - August 24
Hybrid & Remote*
July 18 - August 25
Hybrid & Remote (M/W) Hybrid (T/Th)*
July 21 - August 25
*For more information on course delivery, please visit bhcc.edu/coursedelivery.