Summer Sessions 2024
Fast-track your college goals while enjoying your summer break!
- Diverse course selection - We have more than 100 programs at BHCC. Chances are good that we have the class that you need.
- Flexible - Day, evening, guided and self-study courses available.
- Affordable - Classes are only $250 per credit for MA residents.
Summer Course Schedules
Course schedules will be announced in the spring.
- Earn credits at BHCC to transfer back to your home institution or take a course this summer for fun!
- Learn how on our Guest Student page.
Guest students matriculating at other colleges should have their course selections approved by their home institution prior to registration to insure credit transfer. Transferability of courses to a degree program either at Bunker Hill Community College or elsewhere is determined solely by the degree program from the home academic institution.
- Get ahead on your program requirements by registering for a summer course.
- Register on BHCCselfservice after classes are announced.