Students at BHCC have many electronic resources available to them to enhance their academic experience including student computing labs and online accounts that provide access for registration, campus information, financial aid, grades, online payments and e-mail. Upon registration in any credit course(s), a student automatically receives a “myBHCC” account and password. This account information is mailed directly to the student’s home to insure privacy is maintained. This “myBHCC” login id and password will provide the access into the Online Services/Registration system, e-mail and the myBHCC portal.
To get more information:
- Computing Lab Facilities & Hours
- Student Computer and Network Use Policy
- How to Get a myBHCC Account
- E-mail Account Information
- Student Hotline 617-228-3441
Obtaining Microsoft Office 365 for Education
All BHCC students can obtain Microsoft Office 365 for Education at no cost and install it on up to 5 PCs or Macs (or Windows tablets and iPads).
- Go to www.office.com/getoffice365
- Enter your BHCC student email address.
- Click “Get Started.”
- You will receive installation instructions from Microsoft via your BHCC email.
*Be sure to note the password you use to access the site.