My Student Support Program
Attending college is an exciting life experience. It can also be a time of change, adjustment, and stress. My Student Support Program, My SSP, is here to help, accessible anytime and anywhere you need it. Bunker Hill Community College has made My SSP services available from Lifeworks for all BHCC students.
All students are encouraged to download the free My SSP app. To download, search ‘My SSP’ from either the Apple App Store or Google Play and download today
Watch this short My SSP App Tutorial Video to learn more and check out the My SSP today!
Any questions regarding My SSP can be directed to the Counseling, Prevention and Wellness Office.
What can MY SSP do for me?
My SSP can help address common concerns such as:
- Adapting to a new culture
- Being successful at school
- Relationships with friends and family
- Stress, worry, sadness, loneliness, and much more!
What does the MY SSP app offer?
- You can call or chat with a Student Support Counselor anytime, anywhere in real-time or schedule a telephone or video session through the app.
- Multilingual support is available.
- Browse the digital library of helpful articles and videos.
- Access unlimited Fitness Journeys through LIFT, an app-based fitness program customized to your fitness level and goals that can be performed anywhere, at any time.
- Or call direct 1.866.743.7732 (If calling from outside North America, dial 001.416.380.6578)
- No cost for access!
- Your information is confidential within the limits of the law – your family, friends, or professors will not know you used the program unless you choose to tell them.