Course Schedule - How to Search for Classes
A new course schedule is developed three times each year at the College for the fall, spring, and summer semesters. It is made available online one week prior to opening of priority registration for that semester or session.
Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, the College reserves the right to make changes at any time with respect to course offerings, instructors, course locations and times, services provided, cost of attendance or any other subject addressed in the course schedules.
Search for Classes
- Use "Search for courses and course Sections" online through BHCCselfservice.
- Choose the subject you’d like to browse to view all results.
- Use the filters along the left side of the screen to filter by location, term, day/time and more.
- When you’ve found the course you’re looking for, click “View Available Sections” to see what is available during the selected semester, including each section’s number of available seats, day/time, room number and instructor.
- Click on the section number hyperlink to open even more information on the course, like prerequisites, course description and textbook requirements.
Need help determining what courses are for you? Contact your advisor the Advising Center at 617-228-2230.