Microsoft Applications Support Specialist Certificate Program
Certificate Professional Studies - Business Administration
Current students - log in to BHCC Self-Service to review the most accurate program requirements for your catalog year, or contact LifeMap/Advising for more information. Prospective students - go to bhcc.edu/admissions and contact an admissions counselor.
CIT-133 Introduction to Microsoft Office
OIM-100 PC Keyboarding Techniques
Semester 1 Advising Note:
Last Modified Date: April 22, 2019
Upon Completion of this Concentration Graduates will be able to:
- Understand in-depth and support the most common desktop Office Applications.
- Understand and support the Integration features among all Microsoft Office applications.
- Set-up, support and conduct on-line meetings.
- Troubleshoot end-user Office application problems.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and professional behavior while working with customers.
- Qualify to take the Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Outlook Certification Examinations.
Graduates completing this certificate may find employment in information support services departments in organizations large and small as applications support and/or “Help Desk” specialists.