MathSpace (For Developmental Math)
MathSpace is here to help!
MathSpace is committed to supporting our developmental math students. Email both, Kenneth Steinman email@example.com and Louis Gregoire at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of us will respond quickly and provide support by email, or WebEx. (Zoom may be available upon request)
MathSpace will support students under any circumstances. However, if you have a webcam (or even a microphone), a PC or Mac, and a home internet connection, we can help you set up WebEx for online tutoring services.
Virtual Office Location: https://bhcc.webex.com/meet/mathspace1
Fall 2021 Virtual Office Hours
- Monday and Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. ( *Saturday Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance)
Tutoring will be by appointment. Please let us know a time from our Virtual Office Hours that works for you.
For students taking a Developmental Math course (Math 093/097/098/099 and Developmental Cluster Courses), as well as the Hi-Set (https://hiset.ets.org), the MathSpace is a great resource for achieving success.
Developmental Math Midterm Review Videos
Math 093 Midterm Review
- Mat093 Midterm Review # 1 -12
- Mat093 Midterm Review # 13 -15
- Mat 093 Midterm Review # 16-17
Math 097 Midterm Review
- Math 097 Midterm Review # All Questions
Math 099 Practice Midterm
- MAT099 Practice Midterm #1-11
- MAT099 Practice Midterm #12-19
- MAT099 Practice Midterm #20-26
Developmental Math Final Review Videos
Math Space Math 093 Practice Final Video Complete Set
Math Space Math 097 Practice Final
- Math Space MAT097 Practice final #1-12
- Math Space MAT097 Practice final #13-20
- Math Space MAT097 Practice final #21-26
Math Space Math 099 Practice Final
The MathSpace features:
- Four rooms equipped with 50 computer terminals for students to complete math homework assignments.
- Four Black and White, Laser Printers for student printing, one printer in each of the four rooms.
- A tool such as Pearson's MyMathLab (for Math 093, Math 097, and Math 099), Luhmen OHM, Open Learning Initiative (Carnegie Mellon University for Math 098 Pre-Statistics) can be used to work on homework assignments.
- Students can use the MathSpace to access video lectures (please bring your own headphones), animations, and multimedia textbooks to improve their understanding of course content.
- If you need help with College Level Mathematics please see the in room E174 under the Library.