MathSpace is here to help!
MathSpace is committed to supporting our developmental math students. Email both, Kenneth Steinman firstname.lastname@example.org and Louis Gregoire at email@example.com. One of us will respond quickly and provide support by email, or WebEx. (Zoom may be available upon request)
MathSpace will support students under any circumstances. However, if you have a webcam (or even a microphone), a PC or Mac, and a home internet connection, we can help you set up WebEx for online tutoring services.
Virtual Office Location: https://bhcc.webex.com/meet/mathspace1
Virtual Office Hours
- Monday 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m-7 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m.- 7 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Friday 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday 12 - 4 p.m.
- Sunday 12 - 4 p.m.
For the Winter Break 2021 (January 4 to January 24), tutoring will be by appointment only. Please let us know a time from our Virtual Office Hours that works for you.
To make an appointment simply email both Kenneth Steinman and Louis Gregoire at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The Math Space will be closed from December 24, 2020 at 6 p.m., and Reopen at January 4, 2021 10 a.m.
For students taking a Developmental Math course (Math 093/097/098/099 and Developmental Cluster Courses), as well as the Hi-Set (https://hiset.ets.org), the MathSpace is a great resource for achieving success.
Developmental Math Final Review Videos
Math Space Math 093 Practice Final Video.mp4 Complete Set
Math Space MAT097 Practice final
Math Space MAT097 Practice final #13-20.mp4
Math Space MAT097 Practice final #21-26.mp4
Math Space Math 99 Practice Final
Review MA099 5 to 12
Review MA099 13 to 18
Review MA099 19 to 22.mp4
The MathSpace features:
- Four rooms equipped with 50 computer terminals for students to complete math homework assignments.
- Four Black and White, Laser Printers for student printing, one printer in each of the four rooms.
- A tool such as Pearson's MyMathLab (for Math 093, Math 097, and Math 099), Luhmen OHM, Open Learning Initiative (Carnegie Mellon University for Math 098 Pre-Statistics) can be used to work on homework assignments.
- Students can use the MathSpace to access video lectures (please bring your own headphones), animations, and multimedia textbooks to improve their understanding of course content.
- If you need help with College Level Mathematics please see the TASC Center in room E174 under the Library. (https://www.bhcc.edu/tasc/)