Bunker Hill community college has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. You have a lot to think about when applying to a college abroad, including entering international markets to make payments for tuition and other college fees. Some of the complications you can encounter using current payment processes (international wire transfers or bank drafts) include:
- Payments are in a currency different from your local currency.
- International wires are costly due to high banking fees.
- Retail exchange rates are high.
- Payment details provided by your banking institution to the college are sometimes incomplete, which can cause additional time for the college to apply the payment to your student account.
Our partnership with PayMyTuition is with the goal to help you overcome such payment complications and provide you an easy-to-use, safe and seamless payments solution.
With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective.
Additional Information on PayMyTuition:
- How to make a payment – Step-by-Step
- How to make a Payment with PayMyTuition (video)
- PayMyTuition’s Rate Guarantee
- Frequently Asked Questions
Convera (formerly Western Union)
The college is also working with Convera to provide international students an additional method to pay student bills. For additional information and instruction to pay using Convera, please Click here to learn more.