Supporting a welcoming, diverse and vibrant educational community
The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Bunker Hill Community College helps ensure that all people who work, attend school and use the College campuses are treated with respect and are able to pursue their endeavors without experiencing unlawful discrimination or undue impediments, barriers or obstacles. The Office monitors the implementation of the College's nondiscrimination policies and coordinates educational opportunities and programs open to all. The Office is committed to inclusion, equal opportunity and freedom from sexual harassment.
As part of a broad effort to welcome and affirm diversity at BHCC, the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion annually sponsors a wide range of speakers throughout the academic year.
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Statement
- Sexual Harassment Guidelines
- Guidelines Concerning Sexual Violence
- Sexual Violence - Victim's Rights and Information Policy
- Student Guide to Title IX
- Faculty & Staff Guide to Title IX
- Policy on Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity & Diversity
- MCAD Guidance: Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Statement on Inclusion
- Statement on Civility
- View a video on consent
How to file a complaint
To file a discrimination complaint or grievance, contact Nahomi Carlisle, Esq., Associate Vice President, Chief Equity and Compliance Officer, Affirmative Action Officer, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator, at 250 New Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown Campus, Room A307, Boston, MA 02129, phone: 617-228-3311; email firstname.lastname@example.org.