The DISH Food Pantry is supported by many Boston community non-profits, business, and organizations. From delivery services to pasta boxes, our partnerships keep the DISH Food Pantry stocked & running smoothly!
Thank you to our partners:
- Greater Boston Food Bank (provides the bulk of our pantry staples)
- Stop & Shop (product & gift card donations)
- Food for Free (Heat 'N Eat Meals, produce deliveries & donations, transportation from Greater Boston Food Bank)
- Food Link (non-perishable donations)
- Hope & Comfort (hygiene donations)
- Seven Hills Pasta (pasta box donations)
- Wegmans (product & gift card donations)
- I Support the Girls (pad/tampon donation)
Pantry Operation Partners:
- Snap Chef (delivery services)
- Smart Choice (pantry software)
- Parcel Pending & Quadient (refrigerated locker system)
Small Business Partnership
Whenever possible, the DISH Food Pantry is proud to purchase specialty items from small, local Boston business. By shopping "small," we are supporting our community while allowing our students to try out a new & exciting product!
Small Business Partners:
- Habanero House (Boston, MA)
- Lyndigo Spice (Dorchester, MA)
- ReMix Waffles (Boston, MA)
- Dave's Fresh Pasta (Somerville, MA)
Are you a small business that is interested in providing your product to our food pantry? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.