COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
Masks are required for all campuses and any location offering BHCC classes.
Vaccination is required for student groups identified below. These student groups will submit proof of vaccination by September 1 of either their fully vaccinated status, or their first of two Moderna or Pfizer shots. Students with a vaccine requirement will be contacted by their dean's office with instructions on how to submit their vaccination card.
Student groups requiring a vaccine:
- Culinary Arts students
- Health Science students
- Students enrolled in on-campus science labs and computer labs
- Students enrolled in on-campus theatre and music classes
- Students enrolled in on-campus art studios
- Students participating in in-person internships
How To Upload Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card
If you are already vaccinated against COVID19 (with Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J vaccines) please submit your documentation (a picture of your vaccine card) via BHCC Self-service or by using this direct link: https://bhcccentral.etrieve.cloud/#/form/118 by September 1, 2021. If you need assistance, view the how to video below.
If you are not vaccinated but would like to remain in your on-campus class this fall, please make sure you have obtained your first COVID19 vaccination dose and submitted documentation by September 1, 2021.
How to Send Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card to BHCC
COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption
Students seeking a medical exemption may request an exemption at COVIDvaxexemption@bhcc.edu
Since the COVID-19 immunization requirement is being put in place as the result of the global health crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, including rising cases, BHCC is unable at this time to offer religious exemptions to COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
* Exemptions and accommodations are not guaranteed. Personal and philosophical reasons for not getting vaccinated are insufficient, and requests of this nature will be denied.