Be Mass Competitive Partnership
The Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges (MACC) in partnership with the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership (MACP) is pleased to announce the "Be Mass Competitive" Program. The goal of this workforce development initiative is to create employment opportunities at some of the Commonwealth's largest businesses aiming to meet labor needs in Massachusetts while increasing access to upwardly mobile employment opportunities.
Through this program, candidates will receive specialized training and career-placement services leading to upwardly mobile employment opportunities at some of the Commonwealth’s largest employers. This program seeks to support and advance the successes of persons of color by providing pathways at MACP companies committed to building a diversified workforce. This opportunity is available at no cost to participants and stipends will be provided. Individuals with a high school diploma/equivalency or higher are eligible and encouraged to apply.
This joint initiative by MACC and MACP employers will include
- Up to twelve weeks of Customer Service or General Professional Administrative training by the Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges at either Bunker Hill Community College or Roxbury Community College at no cost to the student
- Paid on-the-job training opportunities at employers such as Bank of America, Wayfair, Suffolk, Mass General Brigham, and more
- Full-time job offers contingent on successful completion of learning modules and performance in on-the-job training
- Professional job coaching throughout training and into employment
To learn more, visit www.masscc.org/be-mass-competitive
- Complete an online application at www.masscc.org/be-mass-competitive
- Upload your resume and statement of interest and get ready for your scheduled phone interview with the Contact us at Program Coordinator