We are here to help you! Finish your classes this semester and prepare for summer and fall classes.
Important Dates and Information
- April 14: Registration for current students for Summer 1 and II and Fall classes begin.
- Schedules are available on Self-Service - Plan for classes now.
- Summer 1 and Summer II classes will be remote learning.
- April 17: Registration for guest students for Summer 1 and II and Fall classes begin.
- May 21: Commencement will be a virtual ceremony on May 21 at 11 a.m. - more details to follow.
- College offices and services are open and serving the students remotely via email or phone. Check the details. Live CHAT is available in many areas.
- Tuesday, April 7 until Sunday, May 31 only a limited number of pre-authorized personnel are permitted on the Charlestown and Chelsea campuses to provide systems maintenance and continuity of services. Designated staff should enter through the lower B-lobby and sign in at the security desk. Employees will continue to work remotely until May 31.
- The DISH Food Pantry has moved to remote assistance. You can reach the DISH by email, phone, and CHAT. They can assist you in locating the closest Food Bank to your home so you do not need to come into the DISH for food.