Program Details and Cost
Depending on your school’s timeline and budget, you can choose a one, two, three or four-week program. The longer the program, the more your students will get to experience. A typical day starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m.
We accept up to 25 participants per group. There is no minimum; however, the cost for the group, even if it falls below 25, will remain the same.
Our standard seminars are U.S. Revolutionary History, U.S. Culture, and Intercultural Communication. If you would like additional subjects to the learning agenda, we will work with you to design a robust curriculum. Our qualified instructors can tailor a personalized program that meets your group’s learning objectives.
Academic Program Tuition
|Study Weeks||21-26 Students||15-20 Students||10-14 Students||6 - 9 Students|
- Welcome continental breakfast and lunch
- Panel exchange with BHCC students
- Seminar instruction and accompanying materials
- Classroom facilities
- Access to the college’s Fitness Center
- Access to the computer lab, library, student clubs
- Farewell breakfast or lunch
For more than four weeks of study, we can discuss prices for the desired number of study weeks you wish to purchase beyond four weeks.
Depending on your school’s agenda, theme focus, and length of participation, some of the following features may be available to your group:
- Harvard University campus tour
- Community Service Projects
- Massachusetts State House Tour
- Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Freedom Trail
- The Black Heritage Trail, depending on season
- USS Constitution, the world’s oldest commissioned naval vessel still afloat and/or WWII Destroyer of the U.S. Navy, USS Cassin Young
- Bunker Hill Monument Talk and Climb, depending on season