Chelsea Campus Student Support Services
Students can meet with an advisor at the Chelsea Campus by making an appointment.
Wednesday 10 a.m - 5 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m - 5 p.m.
- Support is available Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Email Helpdesk@bhcc.edu or call 617-228-2326.
- Available Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Email Tngo@bhcc.edu or Cgranados@bhcc.edu, or call 617-228-2101.
- Available virtually (approximate one day response)
- Email BHCCLibrary@bhcc.edu or call 617-228-2213.
- Email https://bhcc-mass.libwizard.com/f/studentwebexlib for a one on one session with a librarian.
- For information call 617-228-2377.
- To schedule an assessment test, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Aid
- Payment Plans
- Health Insurance
- College Transfer Reports
- Scholarship information
- Go to Student Central
The Advising and LifeMap department offers academic, career and transfer advising to Bunker Hill students. Current students can Chat live with an advisor Monday-Friday by logging into their BHCCSelfService account. You may also schedule a virtual appointment with an advisor by visiting the Advising and LifeMap website.”