Calendar Results Section
Join us for an in-person Study Abroad Fair on Wednesday January 25 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the main B-Lobby. The fair will provide information about our amazing faculty-led programs abroad, meet program representatives, and learn how to choose the best program and courses to fit your goals and fulfill degree requirements. The summer 2023 faculty-led Study Abroad Programs include Brazil, Costa Rica*,Kenya, London.
Eligibility for Study Abroad:
- Be matriculated in a BHCC degree or certificate program in Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters.
- Have completed by the end of the Fall 2022 semester 6 college-level credits at BHCC (does not include transfer credits).
- Have a GPA. of 2.0 or higher (lower may be considered)
The 2023 Study Abroad Application Deadline is January 23 – February 24. Information about the application process will be posted on the International Center website next week.
*The application deadline has closed for the Costa Rica trip.
Join the Medical Laboratory Department and Admissions & Recruitment staff to learn about the Admissions application process, application requirements, course work, labs, and clinical information for Bunker Hill Community College's Medical Laboratory Assistant Certificate program.
BHCC will be open Saturdays January 7, 21, and 28, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. to offer services - in-person and virtually - for new and returning students.
Visit us to:
- Apply for admission and drop off documentation (transcripts, etc.)
- Speak to Admissions staff for help choosing your educational pathway
- Apply for financial aid and get your billing and tuition payment questions answered
- Get help completing your testing requirements the same day
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for classes - register early to get the classes you want at the times that best fit your schedule
- Learn about the special programs, services and opportunities we provide
On January 30, students are able to adjust their schedule by adding and removing classes with no consequence! Come get help from the HOPE team adjusting your schedule during these drop-in workshops! January 30th is the last day for schedule adjustment, so don’t miss out!
Remote link for Monday’s session: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81916940673
One of the close advisors of MLK and principal architects of the March on Washington, Rustin was instrumental in the organization of Marches in the 50s and 60s. The life, times, and historical contributions of Bayard Rustin have not been explored and given adequate credit for his contribution to the movement. This could be because he was a gay man affiliated with the Communist Party. President Obama awarded him the Congressional Medal of Freedom posthumously for his contribution to the movement. The presenter will walk us through the life and times of Bayard Rustin.
Facilitated by: Lee Santos Silva
Meeting ID: 898 2175 6850
Dial by location: +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 898 2175 6850
Join the Admissions & Recruitment department to learn about
- Central Processing Certificate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Paramedic Studies - Associate in Science
- Paramedic Certificate
- Patient Care Technician Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Surgical Technology - Associate in Science
- Certified Nursing Aid - Courses
These Programs of Study or Certificates are offered at the Chelsea Campus and are part of the Health Pathway at Bunker Hill Community College.
Details about the application process, each program's admissions requirements, application deadlines and career outlook will be shared. We will also review clinical affiliations and clinical requirements.
This is a mandatory information session for applicants applying to programs listed above.
Join our online Bingo game and you might win some great prizes!