Wednesday, November 29, 2023
BHCC will offer services in-person and virtually for new and returning students. Start Now BHCC events will run November 29, 2023 through January 20, 2024. These events will offer students the opportunity to:
- Apply for admission and drop off documentation (transcripts, etc.)
- Speak to Admissions staff for help choosing your educational pathway
- Apply for financial aid and get your billing and tuition payment questions answered
- Get help completing your testing requirements the same day
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for classes
- Learn about the special programs, services and opportunities we provide
Register to attend Start Now events and get entered into Door Prize drawings that include two opportunities to win a FREE 3-credit course valued at $750.
(Recommended for students with 0-30 credits)
This workshop will focus on the first two stages of transferring: Planning and Exploring. Students will receive an overview of statewide transfer programs and incentives, how to transfer credits, searching for colleges, and other resources to clarify the transfer process. Recommended for students who are learning about transferring for the first time. Its never too early to begin thinking about transfer!
Weekly English Language Learners Conversation Group Conversations & Connections group meeting
Mondays, 1 - 2 p.m. (facilitated by Joshua Heerter)
Wednesdays, 1- 2 p.m. (facilitated by Joshua Heerter)
Thursdays, 2:45 - 3:45 p.m. (facilitated by Ruth Kiefson)
Join the Culinary Arts faculty and Admissions staff to learn about the application process and program details. Courses within the program include hands-on experience and will show students what it's like to work in a professional kitchen setting.