Calendar Results Section
August 20, 2023 to August 26, 2023
Join a group session to learn about BHCC programs and admissions process.
Our Admissions staff will walk you through of all of the benefits and opportunities that are available to you by becoming a student at BHCC. We will cover information about how to apply, overview of our 100+ Associate Degree & Certificate programs and the various student engagement and student recourses we have on campus to support you and your educational goals. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in number (US/Canada)
Access code: 474 152 415
Virtual college information sessions are events that allow prospective students to meet with Transfer Advisors and Admissions Counselors from Bunker Hill. During these one-hour sessions, students learn about each of the academic pathways, student engagement opportunities, and the process for applying and transferring into BHCC. Students also have the opportunity to ask their own questions. If you have questions about preparing to transfer to Bunker Hill, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BHCC will be open Tuesday, July 18 and 23, 2 p.m.-6 p.m. and Saturdays August 5, 12, 19, 26, and September 9, from 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. to offer services - in-person and virtually - for new and returning students.
Visit us to:
- Apply for admission and drop off documentation (transcripts, etc.)
- Speak to Admissions staff for help choosing your educational pathway
- Apply for financial aid and get your billing and tuition payment questions answered
- Get help completing your testing requirements the same day
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for classes - register early to get the classes you want at the times that best fit your schedule
- Learn about the special programs, services and opportunities we provide