January 8, 2023 to January 14, 2023
Join the Admissions & Recruitment department to learn about
- Central Processing Certificate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Paramedic Studies - Associate in Science
- Paramedic Certificate
- Patient Care Technician Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Surgical Technology - Associate in Science
- Certified Nursing Aid - Courses
These Programs of Study or Certificates are offered at the Chelsea Campus and are part of the Health Pathway at Bunker Hill Community College.
Details about the application process, each program's admissions requirements, application deadlines and career outlook will be shared. We will also review clinical affiliations and clinical requirements.
*This is a mandatory information session for applicants applying to programs listed above for the Spring 2023 (January Start) program or Fall 2023 (September Start) program.*
Join the Nursing Department and Admissions & Recruitment staff to learn about the Admissions application process, application requirements, course work, labs, and clinical information for Bunker Hill Community College's Registered Nursing Associate Degree Program.
*This is a mandatory information session for students applying to the Nursing program