Mobile App Development Certificate Programs
The next big app could be one you create!
The need for mobile app developers is constantly on the rise. Get the skills you need to build basic mobile apps at Bunker Hill Community College with the Android Mobile App Certificate Program and the iOS Mobile App Certificate Program. You’ll learn to design, create, and support mobile applications for Android and iOS. These 16-credit certificate programs provide graduates with skills needed to thrive in this exciting, high-demand field.
About the Program
Take Programming for Android and Programming for Apple and earn both certificates!
The Android Mobile App Certificate Program and the iOS Mobile App Certificate Program (also known as the (Mobile App Starter Certificate Apple) prepares students for an entry-level position as a mobile app developer in either a iOS or Android environment. Students learn to create basic mobile apps devices using industry-standard tools.
The program is designed to align with the needs specified by industry partners.
This option includes stackable credentials, ideal for working professionals looking to enhance their existing information technology skills.
- IT Career Exploration CIT-102
- Information Technology Problem Solving CIT-113
- Mobile App Development CSC-129
- Introduction to Creating Mobile Apps CSC-131
- Design for Mobile Devices CSC-135
- Programming for Android I CSC-229 (Android Mobile App Certificate Program)
- Programming for iOS I CSC-238 (iOS Mobile App Certificate Program)
*Please visit the Program of Study page of each certificate for prerequisites and alternate course options: