AIDE Student Resources - COVID-19
- As we transition to remote classes, many instructors will be using digital platforms for teaching and learning.
- It is very important to communicate with your instructor and stay up-to-date on how they plan to teach the course and their expectations for you.
- It is up to you - as the student - to regularly check your BHCC email to find out if your classes will be held online at the same time you would be meeting in-person, or if you can complete your course work at your own pace.
- Helpful resource information to navigate the transition to remote learning
- To practice using BHCC digital tools or to learn more, you can also visit the Student Resource Center inside of Moodle.
BHCC Username and Password
- It is critical that you know your BHCC username and password to use many of the tools below.
- If you do not know your username and password, you should contact the HelpDesk at 617-228-3441 or email them at email@example.com.