Ready, Set, Go! New Student Enrollment Checklist
Check off each box as you go, so you do not miss a thing!
Apply to the College. Submit your free application to bhcc.edu/apply to learn about the 100+ Associate Degrees and Certificate Programs offered.
- Spring 2022 Accepted Students: Access your acceptance letter through your BHCC Admissions Account
- Fall 2022 & Summer 2022 Accepted Students: Access your acceptance letter through the Admissions Dashboard.
- Your acceptance letter will include your student ID number, username and password for your myBHCC (SelfService) account. Access SelfService. Accepted Selective Program students: Access your account to confirm your seat in the program.
- Log into your BHCC Email at https://outlook.com/owa/bhccbos.onmicrosoft.com, which is our official method of communication. Information about your courses and financial aid will be sent to your college email only.
- Apply for Financial Aid: Complete the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online. BHCC’s school code is 011210. Visit bhcc.edu/financialaid for more information.
- Students accepted for Spring 2022, Summer 2022, or Fall 2022 must complete the virtual orientation. This orientation will take about 2 hours to complete. Visit bhcc.edu/orientation to get started.
- Complete your placement for English & Math courses. This requirement must be completed before you can register for classes. To view all placement options and register to take a math placement test, visit the Assessment Center at bhcc.edu/assessment.
- Register for classes. Once you have completed the virtual orientation, you will receive information about how to connect with an advisor to assist with course planning and registration. Selective program students will attend a mandatory program orientation and then work with an advisor to register.
- Pay for classes or set up a payment plan by the due date. Visit bhcc.edu/studentcentral for more information.
- Submit Immunization forms (if required). Visit bhcc.edu/immunizations for more information.
- Spring 2022 COVID Protocol
All students registering for on-campus courses or coming to campus for any reason must be fully vaccinated and submit their COVID-19 vaccination card at bhcc.edu/covidvaccines. Information on how to request a reasonable accommodation related to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, as well as resources for vaccination and COVID-19 testing will also be found on the website. The College will review the COVID-19 protocol prior to the start of classes for the Summer & Fall semesters.
- Spring 2022 COVID Protocol
- For information on health insurance requirements visit bhcc.edu/healthinsurance. Health insurance is required for students registered in nine or more credits. If you have comparable health insurance, complete the online waiver at gallagherstudent.com/students.
- Purchase your books and other supplies for your classes online at bhcc.edu/bookstore.
myBHCC (SelfService) account gives you access to:
- Plan and register for classes, CHAT available
- View class schedule and program requirements
- BHCC Email
- Unofficial copy of transcript
- View Financial Aid
Prior Course Work and Prior Learning Assessment
- Transferring credits from another college or university, visit the Prior Course Work page.
- Interested in learning about credit for prior learning? Contact Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) to discuss any learning acquired outside of the traditional college environment that might qualify for college credit.