New Student Orientation is mandatory for new and transfer students. It will provide you with a complete overview of the college, and all of the information you will need to have a successful start in the Spring. At New Student Orientation, you will…
- Meet our team of student mentors and learn about our variety of Student Clubs, athletics, volunteer and community engagement opportunities, study abroad programs, the Commonwealth Honors program and other opportunities for BHCC students.
- Take Your Student ID Photo: this card will be mailed to you and it can be used to receive access to special programs and discounts.
- Learn how to prepare for classes and find out where your classes will meet.
- Tour the campus and find out where to go for what you need.
You will also lean about special programs, like:
- The Textbook Assistance Program where you can borrow textbooks for free for the semester.
- Single Stop which presents a monthly Mobile Food Market and helps connect qualified students to financial counseling, housing and other assistance.
- The Learn and Earn Internship Program where qualified students can intern at Fortune 500 companies in Boston, get paid and earn credits towards their degree.
New Student Orientation Dates:
Friday, December 16 at 10 a.m.
Saturday, January 7, 2016 at 10 a.m.
Wednesday, January 11 at 5 p.m.
Thursday, January 12, at 1 p.m.
Friday, January 13 at 1 p.m.
Make Up Day: Friday, January 20, 10 a.m.
For questions regarding New Student Orientation, please call the Orientation helpline at 617-228-3412