New BHCC Students
- Visit Apply Now
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Admissions and Enrollment Services will be taking applications for Spring 2013 starting October 15, 2013.
BHCC Students: Online registration available. Use your Web Advisor account.
New Students must take the Assessment Test:
- Call the Assessment Center at 617-228-2468 to schedule an appointment or drop by Room B118 for walk in testing.
- If you have completed a mathematics or English course with a grade of C or higher at an accredited institution, you may be eligible for exemption from testing. Submit a copy of your transcript or grade report to Admissions & Enrollment Services, Room B203.
Register for Classes:
- Residency: If you are claiming entitlement to in-state tuition, submit an Application for Massachusetts In-State Tuition form with appropriate documentation.
- Review the current course schedule and select the classes you are interested in taking. Visit Admissions & Enrollment Services Office, located in the main lobby of the B-Building to register for classes.
- Submit immunization documentation – if you are registering for full time or are in a health career program, you must present evidence of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus, and three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine. Students in health career programs must additionally present evidence of immunity to Varicella and Mantoux testing for Tuberculosis.
- Immunization documentation must be received by Admissions & Enrollment Services, Room B203, Charlestown Campus, within 30 days from the date of registration. The immunization record becomes part of the student’s permanent file and therefore cannot be copied, transferred, or returned. Download the Immunization Form.
Pay Tuition and Fees:
- Payment due date appears at the bottom of the registration statement. You may pay by check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or arrange a payment plan through the Student Payment Office. Payment plans are not available during the summer sessions and mini-semesters.
- Students who do not have a web advisor account are still able to pay online through e-cashier (Nelnet/Facts). To log in and pay you will need your student ID from the registration statement and your date of birth. Please choose the full payment option.