The Bunker Hill Community College Archives contains physical, digital, photo and audio collections.
Two examples of the numerous collections we have in the archives are:
- Learn about Harold Shively, the college's founding President.
- Peruse our collection of Third Rail, BHCC's original student-run newspaper.
You can use the Archives to:
- Conduct research for assignments, papers, and projects
- Learn more about the history of the College
- Learn more about the individuals – faculty, staff, students, and alumni – associated with the college, and hear their stories
Please contact the Library to make an appointment to visit, to learn more about the Archives, or if you are considering donating any items.
You can reach us via e-mail (BHCCLibrary@bhcc.mass.edu) or contact the Library's Public Services desk at 617-228-3479.
- RG14 Sabbatical Reports
- RG15 NEASC Index (2000)
These are just two of the many record groups we have.
- The Archives houses many photographs from all points of the College's history.