Your one-stop-shop for all things career at Bunker Hill!
Looking for a job, internship, or volunteer opportunity?
Want to register for a professional workshop?
Curious which employers will be attending our next career fair?
Submit your Profile Today!
Bunker Hill’s new exclusive online job and event portal gives you instant access to the comprehensive set of opportunities to help you jumpstart your career and gain the professional experience you need to succeed.
Follow these simple steps to complete your account and have access to jobs, internships and career related events hosted for the Bunker Hill Community.
- View the CareerConnect page located within the BHCCPortal.
- My Profile: You will be prompted to use the same login credentials you used for access the portal.
- CareerConnect profile page will appear and you will be asked to submit some additional information as well as confirm existing information in the system. Fields with an asterisk are required**
- Enter your cell phone carrier (the domain name will pre-populate for you)
- Enter a preferred/alternative email address to your BHCC address
- Enter and confirm some basic information about yourself
- What is your Job Preference? You are welcome to change this at any time.
- Click green “save” button, then click “continue” at the top of page
- IMPORTANT: Click “Submit Profile” to finalize your edits. You must complete this final step in order for your information and edits to be saved in the system.
For more information, please visit the Career Services team in LifeMap, E235, or contact via phone or email: 617-228-2245 or firstname.lastname@example.org